Tuesday, March 21, 2017

ICT is fun to LEARN









REFLECTIONS:

INFORMATION AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY

JONAH MAE SORILLA

              In E- tech or ICT we learn that when creating a webpage is the creating a work of art. There are certain things that you need to consider in order to get your message across. They have basic principles of graphics and layout; first is balance the visual weight of objects, texture, colors, and space is evenly distributed on the screen. Second is the emphasis an area in the design that may appear different in size, texture, shape, or color to attract the viewer’s attention. Third is movement visual elements guide the viewer’s eyes around the screen; fourth is pattern, repetition, rhythm these are the reading visual element or image or layout to create unity in the layout on image. Rhythm is achieved when visual elements create a scene of organized movement. Fifth is the proportion visual elements create a sense of unity where they relate well with one another; sixth is variety these uses several design elements to draw viewer’s attention.

MICHELLE CODILLA

        Honestly, I really like this subject, because I have many, many things that I have learned. And because of this I have many accounts in the different websites and I’m so lucky to have it, through that I can explore in any websites. But aside from that I already know how to operate or to use the sites where I can go. This Subject has a big influenced to me. Furthermore, this has a really helpful in our daily life, because we can communicate with other people in abroad or your family that was in the outside world, by the used of any gadgets. We can use this when we have business, if when you are dealing something to the other company. Moreover, in this subject I have learned how to make a mail merge, PowerPoint, excel and everything. 

CHARISSE MAE ONG 

I love doing computer works, so that ICT is very nice and good subject. These subject teach us in making some online pages. And also improve our skills in Computer literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment